Tuesday, January 11, 2011

KICK IN THE ASS

I'll be the first to admit my shortcomings (if I accept them as shortcomings). I'll also be the first to defend myself if I feel that my actions are being misconstrued as shortcomings when actually they are my personal eccentricities. As much as I romanticize about keeping a personal blog I've been completely incompetent at being faithful to this task. The convenience of social networks like Facebook and Twitter allow an easy way to sign on, jot down, get off. This format has become a preference of mine. Although I have to say I am fazing out Myspace due to my intolerance towards failing interfaces. If anyone cares to defend this recent makeover, please do.

As you can see, 2010 brought in two posts. TWO POSTS! Not only did I fail to contribute on a regular bases, the two posts that I did accomplish were copy/paste from my fan Nooseletter. I didn't even bother to log in and write anything specific. This cannot stand!

Here is my 2011 resolution: I will put forth my best efforts at logging into my personal account to write specifically for this Blog, if time allows, not to be held accountable for the possible lack of posts due to personal obligations. I will focus on original content pertaining to daily rants, the occasional tirades, and creative writing. This will not be a platform to copy/paste monthly newsletters or postings from subsidiary blogs (www.grisgrimlysfrankenstein.com). This shall endure to the best of my abilities as long as convenient circumstances allow.

In other words, I'm kicking myself in the ass to deliver a new and better Gris Grimly blog.

Copyright 2011 Gris Grimly

3 comments:

  1. And that's like a late Christmas gift to the rest of us. Here's to you kicking your own ass. I can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can only do what you can do. The information-hungry hordes won't starve because you're too busy to feed them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its always interesting to see how another views the world.

    ReplyDelete